Tuesday, December 31, 2019

A decade that ends...

This decade is going to end in 15 hours. Recalling these ten years personally, there were a lot of ups and downs I've passed through - I came into the work life but not knew what direction to go at the beginning, changed career decisively, been left by my beloved grandparents, experienced my parents’ separation, took family's responsibility more, travelled more and exposured some parts of the country and the world, found good people who are already my best friends for now and onwords, had some bitter relationship but very sweet ones too. So, looking back all, what I'm overwhelmed with is gratitude. These ten years is my years of becoming adult - learning about life, people and the issues threated us not only individually but also globally. For sure, I still have uncertainties, anxieties and worries on what will be going on in my future. But life is a process - isn't it? We only need to do our best in our maximum capacity. So, for forthcoming decade, my determination is to stay healthy, positive & visionary and thoughtful. Above all, to act professionally and to treat people sympathetically. Taking this moment, I would like to thank everyone in my life who has made me smile, comfort and laugh at any moment as well as to those who made me tough and learnt lessons. I wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR. #2020



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cooking with memories

Every time I cook, I’m abounding with sweet memories of my grandma. Every summer, all of us— six cousins used to gather at our grandparents&...