Thursday, August 31, 2023

I have some good news!

I am thrilled to have been selected as a Lincoln scholar. This has been a dream that I dreamed of for so long, yet this is only the very beginning of my journey. I'm sharing this piece of news here, hoping to be a bit source of motivation for those who have the same dream but may be hesitant for some reasons or demotivated after many times of not succeeding, like I was, to kickstart or retry your applications.

Many thanks to everyone who pushed me, cheered me, supported me and believed in me to get this through successfully after countless failures.
Repeating here the truth: People win scholarships not because they are geniuses but because they applied. Take a look at a few scholarships that are currently open or will soon become available.
Despite the tremendously challenging time we have been going through, your dreams are worth pursuing. Keep pushing, and let me know if I can help in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cooking with memories

Every time I cook, I’m abounding with sweet memories of my grandma. Every summer, all of us— six cousins used to gather at our grandparents&...